Silicon Valley
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Map Editor to graphics HELP

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Loopy Legend

Map Editor to graphics HELP Empty
PostSubject: Map Editor to graphics HELP   Map Editor to graphics HELP Icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 9:28 am

Hey Guys

Ok I really about to pull my hair out here been stuck on this problem for 3 days, been using a game map editor to make a hugely and very detailed world map for my Rp forum. But I cant convert into a picture file like gimp or jpeg, and please don’t say just take a screen shot, map to big would take about 60 plus to make complete map, and believe me I already tried this idea using paint to jigsaw the pieces together, the grid alignment is out of whack and this just wont work.

The game is Civ 4 (or civilization 4 beyond the sword) and the map file type is a <Worldbuilder Save>, so if you can turn the file type into a picture type like jpeg or gimp, you will officially be my hero. And your wish will be my command, as long as I can do it will pay you back.

Cheers Loopy

P.s. Can help you promote this site and help you to get it active, or offer other serves.
Back to top Go down

Map Editor to graphics HELP
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Silicon Valley :: Programming & Game Development :: Graphics & Multimedia-
Jump to: